Tuesday 19 November 2013

The purple house

Would you live in this house or one like it?



I was told about this house in the past couple of days. Even though purple is my favourite colour, when the house was described to me I was expecting the interior to be a hideous and eye-hurting shade of purple rather than one that's remarkably soft on a person's vision. Well, it appears that way in the pictures to me, anyway. I quite like it.

If you could live in a house with the same or similar paintwork as the one above, either in purple or another colour, would you? Imagine that resale value isn't a concern, too (although the purple house might be okay in that respect).

4 comments:

  1. YES! There was a house near our area that had purple shutters, but then they painted them black. That made me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house is painted in Prairie Grass, Honey Pot, and Mango Tango. I'm not a monochromatic type gal. So my answer would have to be, no. :-)

    ReplyDelete