Monday 11 November 2013

"Don't Stop Believin'" - Journey

I think that most people are familiar with this song, but I'll post it anyway; it's "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey:


I love this track. It's one of those songs that can really help lift you out of a sour mood. I think that this is the 2009 version of the song; the track found at this link sounds different to the aforementioned version, which is what I'm most familiar with.

This song also holds special significance for me because it was one of the songs I listened to during my family's flight from the United States to the United Kingdom. The Open House Party on KIFS (107.5 FM) had also been playing the song in the weeks up to our flight.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this song! ^_^ I have it on my iPod. Ironically, it came on while I was making my trip to West Chester today.

    ReplyDelete