Friday 15 November 2013

Orange orb and droplets

This is a surprisingly well-shot picture of mine; at least in my opinion it is, anyway:

It's a zoomed view of one of my house's front windows, taken at night from the inside looking out. I took this image sometime during the past few weeks and forgot about it; I found it tonight and thought it would be worth posting. The raindrops on the window are quite clear, as is the outside trellis, but what I really like is the streetlamp off to the left. It almost looks like the sun!

What do you think? Opinions are welcome, as always!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like the cover of a sci fi book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that. :) Welcome to my blog, Susie!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow...you're right, it does! :D This is a better image than I initially thought.

      Delete
  3. It's neat looking and it does look like a sci-fi book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't expect this reaction to the image; I'm quite pleased. :)

      Delete