Tuesday 20 August 2013

Wollaton Hall

Our journey today was shorter than yesterday's: We visited Wollaton Hall, which is located in Wollaton Park in Nottingham. As with Rufford Park, there is an abundance of places to walk and plenty of scenery at Wollaton Hall; however, there are deer present on the grounds and their droppings can be seen on the grass. We played some cricket in the afternoon before returning to my aunt and uncle's home; three of us (the same group as yesterday) had to go into Nottingham's city centre again to pick up some more supplies.

As with my post about Rufford Park, I'll share some images in a future piece.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun. I now want to visit! You have sold me on the UK. :D

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/08/2-days.html

    ReplyDelete