Wednesday 21 August 2013

Nottingham activities

Today was supposed to be an "indoor activity" day as we thought it was going to rain; however, while it turned out to be dry, we still participated in indoor events. My aunt, uncle, one of my cousins and I all went out in the morning to partake in some bowling (for the first time ever, I won a game! Narrowly, though.) and then went to the cinema.

My aunt and I then went to purchase me a new pair of shoes for me, as the backs of my current pair are wearing down, and then we went to a cafe for a sweet drink while we waited for my uncle and cousin to re-join us. After another walk around Nottingham's centre (and after a quick ride at a mini-theme park in the centre) we went to Chiquito for dinner. Chiquito is a Mexican restuarant; we went there at my request.

I do have a few pictures from today, which I will post later. It's been a fantastic day.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, dinner sounded great. ^_^ I can't wait to see the pictures, but I guess that'll have to wait until Saturday when I get back. Just e-mail me the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll likely be posting them after you've returned. :)

      Delete