Thursday 29 August 2013

Wales

My grandfather, brother and I left early this morning to spend the day in North Wales. We visited my grandparents' old village, the ruins of Caergwrle Castle, a couple of my grandfather's old workplaces and Moel Famau. Our trip there today was my and my brother's first time outside England since we've been back in the United Kingdom and our first time in Wales in over seventeen years.

While I will write a post on the day with pictures, for now I'll include a picture in this post; here is a view of a Welsh valley taken from Moel Famau, which is the highest hill in the Clwydian Range:

4 comments:

  1. Wales looks beautiful. :) One of my bear friends on Facebook lives in Cardiff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I hope you have a fun day exploring!

    ReplyDelete