Tuesday 27 August 2013

Lincoln

My East of England relatives (they're the relatives who were staying here in Nottingham for a few days, although they returned home tonight), my cousin's boyfriend and I travelled to the city of Lincoln, which is located in Lincolnshire. We were there to both check out my cousin's university accommodation and to see Lincoln itself.

Lincoln is one of the most beautiful places I've visited since I've been back in the United Kingdom, and Lincoln Cathedral is the most impressive and prominent building in the city. I have an abundance of pictures from the afternoon; I'll post them in a later piece.

4 comments:

  1. Visiting new places near you is always so much fun. I hope you had a good time with your cousin's boyfriend and I'm excited to see the pictures you took!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful...and Lincoln isn't that far from my own home. :) You'll see them soon!

      Delete