Sunday 25 August 2013

A day in Nottingham

Three of my cousins, the boyfriend of one of my cousins, my brother and I spent the day in the Nottingham city centre; we also met up with the same friend who accompanied us to Chatsworth House a few days ago.

The most notable part of today occured when my brother, my cousin's boyfriend, a cousin and I were in Caffè Nero. We were engaging in what I consider to be an annoying activity: sitting in silence using our phones when we could have been talking to each other. One of the waiters laughed at this, stating "And they say the art of conversation is dead, ay?" We laughed and agreed that we should have been talking rather than texting or whatever else we were doing on our phones.

I don't have any pictures from today to post because one of my upcoming posts has some pictures of Nottingham and, besides, I already have several of the city centre!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see whatever pictures you do have. :)

    I'm slowly updating my blog.

    ReplyDelete