Friday 12 December 2014

Santa driver

It appears as though Santa has sought employment elsewhere this year! When I was waiting in line for my bus back home this afternoon, he was waiting alongside the line; once I boarded my bus, he wished everyone a Merry Christmas and then relieved the driver. We were delayed slightly in starting our journey because the former driver wanted, in his words, a "selfie with Santa". I think he was successful is obtaining one.

As for why our driver was dressed as Santa, I heard a woman say that having drivers dressed as Santa was something that the bus companies around here sometimes do at this time of the year. It's a fun novelty!

2 comments:

  1. They do that in Philadelphia - we have Santa Express buses, trains, trolleys and subways during this time of year. It's interesting.

    ReplyDelete