Wednesday 10 December 2014

"It's You That I'll Miss This Christmas" - Alex G

For the second Christmas song of this month, it's "It's You That I'll Miss This Christmas" by Alex G:


Alex G performed "It's You That I'll Miss This Christmas", which is an original track from her, on ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. It was posted to Alex G's YouTube channel close to the end of November, hence why I hadn't heard of the song until this evening.

I enjoyed "It's You That I'll Miss This Christmas" and its respective music video. In the case of the latter, I found it amusing for someone to perform a Christmas song on the sunshine-blanketed Santa Monica Pier.

As for Alex G herself, I have known about her for at least a couple of years. I discovered her YouTube channel when I listened to a cover song or two of hers, although I can't remember which songs they were. I follow her channel but I haven't listened to much of her music.

4 comments:

  1. That's such a catchy song. On Writing.com I'm participating in this blogging contest: the 12 Days of Christmas and each day (December 9-21), we have to post a song and write about it. Today was Twiztid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a nice voice.

    ReplyDelete