Thursday 18 December 2014

Party success

Last night's party was a success. Everyone enjoyed themselves and, to my knowledge, there have been no complaints about the night. About the only gripe I had - and it's nothing to do with the party itself - was that I was coughing somewhat excessively, which added a moderate filter to my enjoyment of the occasion. Other than that, it was awesome. As I've said before, until yesterday, I'd never been to such an event before; it was all a new experience. People dancing on tables!

I do have one suitable picture to post here but it can wait until December's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party feature.

8 comments:

  1. You were the one dancing on the table, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! I can't wait to see the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, were people actually dancing on tables? because that's a party I'd like to attend! fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a party I would enjoy! :o)

    ReplyDelete