Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year's Eve 2014

Here in the United Kingdom, it's slightly over three hours until midnight and the end of 2014. Not much is happening here at my grandparents' house; we're just watching television.

As I've written elsewhere this evening, 2014 has brought several transformations upon me, the most significant being my moving to Nottingham to attend college. The minimum goal for 2015 is to build upon 2014's successes and to not withdraw from what I've done this year. I've achieved much in the past twelve months - especially in the last five; I do not want those gains to be reversed. Not at all.

Oh, and just to address how I'm not doing much this evening. Honestly, one of these days I'll attend New Year parties again. In the meantime, I hope that everyone is enjoying whatever plans they've made for New Year's Eve and Day.

4 comments:

  1. Boring, here. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm staying in too! Nothing wrong with that! Happy New Year, Andrew! Best wishes for an even more successful 2015! I'm proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might be nothing wrong with it but after several years of the same thing, a change would be nice. :) Thanks, Jessica, that mean a lot! :D

      Delete