Sunday 21 December 2014

Caroline Flack

Two weeks ago, I wrote about the defeats of Mary Landrieu and Pixie Lott, the former an incumbent American Senator and the latter a British pop singer/dance competition contestant. In the case of Lott, I mentioned that she was my favourite to win Strictly Come Dancing; however, once she was voted out of the show, my allegiance switched to Caroline Flack, a TV presenter.

Well, Strictly Come Dancing ended last night and Caroline Flack won:


My grandmother and I were delighted with the result. Flack earned a perfect 40 score from the judges in the semi-final and then went on the score three 40s in the final, which marked the first time a Strictly Come Dancing contestant has secured three perfect scores in the final and won the competition.

3 comments:

  1. I only watched the American version once. Jennifer Grey won, and Bristol Palin came in third, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete