Sunday 14 December 2014

Note about yesterday's blog post

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the complaining and the whining nature of yesterday's post. I'd been feeling terrible all day and was annoyed over having my two recent college classes negatively affected by my sickness.

Things are looking up: I do feel much better at the moment but it's too early to start celebrating. To help ensure that I am able to attend college tomorrow - or at the very least, don't end up having another sucky day there - I'm going to go to bed early. I have nothing pressing to do this evening (well, other than everything I was going to complete over the weekend but haven't been able to) and so my time is best suited, for now, in bed.

Night night!

4 comments:

  1. Feel better, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it; we all have our off days! Glad you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Yes, I do feel better and I hope the amelioration will continue to accelerate. :)

      Delete