Friday 14 November 2014

"Who's On Heart" 2014 conclusion

It's over.

Ten months after "Who's On Heart" 2014 began, it has finally been resolved. The third mystery celebrity is Nigel Kennedy, who was guessed by a man named Paul. As a result, Paul won the £100,000 pound jackpot. Congratulations, Paul!

In regards to the final celebrity, I'm not sure whether or not I'd heard of him prior to today. Nigel Kennedy is a British violinist and violist but since I don't usually follow people who play those instruments, I can't say that I'm familiar with him.

I am pleased that "Who's On Heart" for this year has concluded. I'm not surprised that it came to an end now given that three hints were released over the past few weeks. I'm sure that my brother will inform me when "Who's On Heart" starts again.

2 comments: