Friday 7 November 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - October 2014

Here are October 2014's batch of images for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party:

Wednesday, 1st October: This is the interior of my return bus while it was parked at the Broadmarsh depot. The best part about my return journey is that I am guaranteed a seat whenever I board.

Saturday, 4th October: These are peppercorns. My grandfather accidentally loosened the bottom of the pepper grinder and the contents spilt all over the floor.

Thursday, 9th October: Crossing the Trent on an evening bus. The bus' speed had been reduced enough for me to capture this without it becoming blurred.

Friday, 10th October: I thought that this evening sky was astounding; this picture does not truly capture the sky's spectacularity.

Saturday, 18th October: There was an abundance of moss growing on the paths in the nearby memorial garden.

Wednesday, 22nd October: Nottingham's market square at lunchtime. That's one of the city's trams on the left and that's part of the Nottingham Council House on the right. My friends and I went to the pub for lunch afterwards.

Wednesday, 29th October: The Victoria Centre is currently undergoing a major overhaul. The area above the ceiling of the main corridor is completely exposed and, while the shopping centre is still highly active as usual, much of the interior of the building resembles a construction site.

Friday, 31st October: This is some of our Halloween candy, which I purchased. As no trick-or-treaters visited us, we ate the candy instead.

4 comments: