Thursday 27 November 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Well, well, well, Thanksgiving is upon us once more. I certainly have much to be thankful for this year. To start:

1. As usual, I am thankful for my good health. One should always be thankful for good health if they have it.

2. I am thankful that I have a great family and that my grandparents offered to let me live with them so I could attend college.

3. Speaking of college, I am thankful that my application to college was a success.

4. At college, I am thankful that I have great teachers, who are kind people, listen to concerns and are always willing to help when they're needed.

5. I am most definitely thankful that I have made many awesome friends while at college. I love being able to interact and socialize with people again, rather than be on my computer all day.

6. That being said, I am thankful for the friends whom I have met online. You're all amazing, too!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Andrew! I'm so glad the semester is going great for you and met some awesome people! I'm thankful for you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I hope you've had a great Thanksgiving. :)

      Delete