Wednesday 12 November 2014

A link to the start

I had a pleasant surprise this morning. I visited the college gymnasium with two of my friends to attend a small fair about social care. One of the people organising the occasion was none other than my progression advisor from when I was interviewed for college.

She remembered me and I was delighted to see her. She was pleased that I am enjoying my course and have made plenty of new friends. My advisor was enormously helpful during my application to college; the meeting was brief but honestly, it was a wonderful surprise to see her again.

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and have made new friends as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      It is amazing; I didn't think I'd see her again since she's at another campus.

      Delete
  2. That is great that you were able to catch up with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome; I wasn't expecting to see her at all. :)

      Delete