Saturday 3 May 2014

Chocolate in coffee

I like coffee. I usually have one cup per day but I occasionally have two, and I always have it with milk and a teaspoon of sugar. Occasionally, however, I like to add chocolate powder to the mix: I'm fond of the taste of a chocolate-enhanced coffee. I find that the chocolate brings out the flavour of the coffee and vice versa. It is my favourite drink that isn't pure water.

One of my cousins likes this, too; I discovered this when they asked me if I did it! Does anyone else do this or have another ingredient they like to add to coffee? Maybe even another drink combination?

6 comments:

  1. Ah, there is a food truck at WCU that used to sell something called "Curbicino" (the place was called Curbies) which was hot chocolate mix, coffee, and milk. It was so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahlua.

    Actually, I drink my coffee like you do, but with 1/2 and 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, yes, I've heard about adding Kahlua to coffee. Irish cream, too. :D

      Delete
  3. The girls at work use brown sugar. They say it's a southern thing.

    ReplyDelete