Monday 26 November 2012

Two silly "Mega Quiz" questions

I inadvertently treated myself to amusement this afternoon by looking through some old documents of mine and came across a "Mega Quiz" that I wrote years ago. Back in mid-2006 I was interested in starting a blog, as I had friends who maintained blogs and I enjoyed reading what they had to say. One of my friends had a "list" of questions for herself and other bloggers to answer (similar to what my friend Stephanie did here); I not only answered her list, but also decided to create my own "Mega Quiz".

I won't be posting all seventy questions of the Mega Quiz because some of them seem intrusive, others redundant, and some are downright annoying! Here are two of the questions from my quiz, both of which made me laugh:

"41. If you were to write an autobiography, who would it be about?"

"42. If you were to paint a self-portrait, who would it be of?"

A later question asked what the reader's opinions were about the above two questions, what their favourite question was, and what they thought about the quiz overall. I think my writing and thinking skills have improved substantially after more than six years!

Again, I won't be posting them here - nor will I be answering them - but anyone who requests a copy of the quiz is welcome to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment