Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ideas after a rush

I find myself back in the same position as I was in August after my Nottingham trip: for the past few weeks I've had my work cut out for me with an abundance of content about my East of England trip with some United States election piece sprinkled in between. Now I'm suddenly out of ideas and am scrambling to find something new to write post (besides moaning like this!).

I wasn't helped today by having to spend a few of my waking hours in bed from not feeling well. If there's one thing I cannot stand it's sleeping during the time I should be awake: I always feel strange after being asleep for a part of the day, but worse yet I feel as though nothing has been achieved.

I think the best solution would be to list a few ideas for when the glut of pre-existing content has finished. That way I won't end up with nothing to write and have to rely on posts similar to this one!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about sleeping when you should be awake, I had a nap the other day as I was literally falling asleep and knew I wouldn't be productive but it completely threw me out.
    Hope you're feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we share a similar perspective on this! :D

      Yep, I'm fine now. :) Thanks.

      Delete