Monday 12 November 2012

Final three East of England pictures

Here are three more images from my visit to the East of England:

A view of St Edmund's Catholic Church. This was taken back in Bungay on my first day.

One of the front support columns of Southwold Pier. It looks as though people have tried to toss coins onto the column without them bouncing off into the water.

A view of the western side of Norwich Cathedral. It would be good to one day see the interior of the cathedral.

That concludes my visit to the East of England. I had a great time there, and I hope that you enjoyed hearing a little about it and seeing some of the pictures I took!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these churches are amazing. They can't top some of the ones found here. I love your pictures and I love reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete