Sunday 4 November 2012

Back at home again

I'm now back at home in Northamptonshire after a wonderful and surprisingly extended visit with relatives in Suffolk and then in Nottingham. It has been a busy nine days and it does feel strange to be back at home again, but this feeling will subside fairly quickly.

There was a surprise waiting for me at home: a couple of weeks ago I bought Jordan Hill's debut album on Amazon, and the delivery would take between 8-14 days. I was delighted to discover that her album had arrived when I was away.

In the meantime, I have over 250 pictures that I took during the trip to rename. I'm also looking forward to writing some longer posts than the ones I've been typing up recently!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it and to see all the pictures. :)

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-beautiful-day-in-neighborhood.html

    ReplyDelete