Thursday 1 November 2012

Last day in Suffolk

Today is my last day in Suffolk. It's been quiet again: my aunt, a cousin and I watched a film in the morning, and my aunt and I visited a couple of small towns outside the town where they all live.

There was a change of plan; originally I was supposed to be leaving Suffolk tomorrow, but my aunt and uncle had planned to visit other family members. Depending on my uncle's work we should be leaving for Nottingham in a few hours time and will be staying there for the night. I'll be returning to Northamptonshire tomorrow.

*Update as of 20:26 01/11/2012: It seems I won't be going to Nottingham tonight: my uncle's work will have him busy for the rest of the evening and most of tomorrow. We'll likely be going tomorrow evening instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment