Wednesday 25 January 2012

Nose and throat

My computer had a virus the other day, and now it seems that I have one too. My parents picked up a cold from somewhere the other day, and now I appear to have caught the bug they have.

I have felt "down" all day, my throat has been sore; and without wanting to sound too gross here, I have had one nostril running while the other one has been blocked. It is hard to eat and drink with a hurting throat, yet I do want to eat...and I have had to spend an hour an a half sleeping this afternoon to ward off a headache (I really do not like sleeping in the daytime). I would have gone for a walk, but the weather has been dull along with the day itself.

Ah, and now I have written complaining for today's post. As long as today's part of the cold is the worst, I will endeavour to write something happier tomorrow. In all fairness, I should feel lucky because the last cold I had was in February 2008 (and that was more like flu than the common cold).

2 comments: