Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bedroom tidying

For the first time in ages, I tidied my room. No, I do not keep my room a mess unless badgered constantly about it; rather, some boxes that have been in my room since we moved to Northamptonshire were finally emptied and placed in the garage. As I am the brother with a bigger room, I ended up with mine being partially used as storage; but with these boxes now out of my bedroom, I was given the space I needed to sort it out.

I was pleased about this, especially considering I needed places better than the floor to put my recent gifts from my birthday and Christmas. I did have clothing to put in my wardrobe, items on the boxes to find homes for, and (this is where I was lazy, I cannot blame boxes being stored in my room for this) empty chocolate boxes to throw away. With some help from my brother, it took us about an hour to get the task complete.

Now that I have tidied my room, I can finally appreciate a nice, clear floor...until it is messed up again! (Just kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment