Monday 1 August 2011

Serenity character test

For any Serenity/Firefly fans, I somehow found my way to the Serenity character test, a test to find out what character from the film/TV show you take after the most. My result made me laugh:

You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)

Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 70%

Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 60%

Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 60%

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 50%

Derrial Book (Shepherd) 45%

Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 40%

Wash (Ship Pilot) 35%

Inara Serra (Companion) 35%

River (Stowaway) 35%

Alliance 30%

A Reaver (Cannibal) 20%

"You are good at fixing things./You are usually cheerful./You appreciate being treated with delicacy and specialness."

Actually, out of all the characters in Firefly and Serenity, I liked Kaylee the most, so I am fine with my result, and the test was just a little bit of fun after all. :)

Note: above image is not mine and is linked from http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/serenity/pics/kaylee.jpg.

2 comments: