Saturday 13 August 2011

Into Nottingham

Our final full day of our trip to Nottingham consisted of picture renaming in the morning, followed by going deeper into Nottingham itself with my brother, aunt, and cousin in the afternoon. We walked from my aunt and uncle's house to the middle of the city, though on the way we briefly visited Nottingham Castle, but we did not go inside the place. Our next stop was a music store called Fopp, and at that place I bought three CDs, Ray of Light - Madonna, Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue, and also a deluxe edition of Back to Black - Amy Winehouse. My cousin and brother bought a few CDs as well, though my cousin bought herself a bunch of DVDs too!

We then went to the Victoria Centre to look around there for a bit, and we visited another music store, HMV, and bought a few more albums (Killer Love - Nicole Scherzinger and Pink Friday - Nicki Minaj) and DVDs from there. A bookstore, Waterstone's, was our next destination, though only my cousin bough anything from there (although I did get a few pictures of the Nottingham Council House from the top floor). Finally, we went to a chocolate store called Hotel Chocolat before we headed back to my aunt and uncle's house, and then back to my grandparents' house.

It was a good afternoon, and a nice way to spend our last full day in Nottingham. Although we will be spending most of Sunday here, we will be going back home in the evening. It will definitely be strange going back after spending over a week here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun adventure. You'll have to post some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be posting them this coming week! :)

    ReplyDelete