Monday 15 August 2011

Nottingham Riverside Festival 2011 videos

Here are three videos I took at the Nottingham Riverside Festival for 2011:


This is of one of the many rides at the Nottingham Riverside Festival.


This is just a brief view of the Trent (an English river that crosses multiple counties, and also separates Nottingham and the nearby town of West Bridgford) during the night I went to the festival.


Finally, this one is of a couple of boats on the Trent. I did take a movie of the fireworks, but the upload crashed, as my Internet seems to be a bit slow at the moment, though in all fairness the video is almost 300 megabytes in size (smaller files like these seem to be okay). I might try uploading again another day. In the meantime, the above videos are only the beginning (besides the rainbow picture) of the visuals I have to post about my Nottingham trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment