Thursday 11 August 2011

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

While the day before was quiet, today was an even more laid-back day: I spent the morning renaming the majority of the 400+ pictures that I have taken over the last few days. In doing this, I set aside a few that I will be uploading to my blog at the conclusion of my trip to Nottingham to visit family. In the meantime, there will still be more pictures to take!

As for the afternoon, my grandfather took my brother, one of my cousins, and myself to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (except for my brother, none of the family members I was out with yesterday came along today, as they were busy with a few things for this day, making it an ideal day to see Harry Potter). I am completely satisfied with the final film, as I have been with all the movies that came previously. I have been a fan of the Harry Potter series for as long as it has been out, and I am glad that they were portrayed so well on-screen. I have been able to see all eight films at the cinema, despite being close to not seeing a film or two from the series a couple of times.

In the evening, my grandfather forgot to take my cousin back home as we went back to his house, but after we had a laugh over it, she got to have dinner at my grandparents' house before she was taken back. Again, it was a quieter day, but still a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment