Tuesday 16 August 2011

Media from Nottinghamshire versus Somerset

The following are videos and pictures taken at the Friends Life t20 Nottinghamshire Outlaws versus Somerset cricket game held at the Trent Bridge stadium on 7th August, 2011. One of my older cousins took my brother and I to the cricket match that day, as it was something he wanted to take us to, and we were happy to go along with him. It is the first time my brother and I have gone to see a major sports game.

The pictures were all taken by my brother, and he had no problem with me using some of his images for this post, but the videos were all done by me:

A dance by the cheerleaders just before the game started.

The scoreboard early on in the game.

These two images just show the stadium a little later on during the game.

This video shows a brief overview of the stadium prior to the game beginning.

The players walking onto the field for the game.

It did rain during the game, but fortuantely I had brought an umbrella! This video shows a cover being wheeled out to shelter the cricket pitch and the wicket from the rain.

It was a good day, and it was an interesting experience to see a sports game live (I am not a sports fan normally, but I do think seeing sports live is better than watching it elsewhere). Finally, Somerset was the winner of this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment