Thursday 25 August 2011

"Air Nice-to-Livelands"

It certainly does seem bizarre to have the title of my blog as the header for a post, does it not? Well, this post is not to do with the blog itself, but rather, just a little more about where its name came from; I wrote in the second post that it came from a SimCity 3000 city I built a long time ago. For those who love the SimCity series, here are two screenshots I took of "Air Nice-to-Livelands", plus three of its statistics.

A view of the eastern side of the city.

A view of the western side of the city.

Population: 510,909

Finances: $51,875,444

Date: 2/21/2535

As to where "Air Nice-to-Livelands" got its name, I was merely looking for something that sounded different and looked neat (both typed up and said aloud), but would not come across as cheesy. I think it suits the city, and am glad I recycled it for my blog because I think it is a good title for it as well.

In addition, although I do not play games as much as I used to, I do think SimCity 2000, SimCity 3000, and SimCity 4 are still fun to play, despite their ages (especially the first two, being seventeen and twelve, respectively). It is more fun to build things than to destroy them.

Note: the images here are technically not mine, but rather, screenshots I merely took of a computer game and am using here to portray something within that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment