Thursday 16 March 2017

Latin dance

This evening, I attended a taster session held by the NTU Latin Dance Society. This society was recently set up by a student who is in my Media lectures and it was she during Global Week who gave me an invitation to the taster session. Out of respect to her, out of genuine interest and out of wanting to have other interests, I attended; the session was held at the City campus, not Clifton.

Unsurprisingly, I wasn't very good at Latin dance. In fact, I was downright terrible; however, it was just a taster session and proper sessions will be taught by an actual teacher, although the students who were teaching the class were doing a good job.

In addition to my Media coursemate, a friend from Central from one of the science courses was also in attendance and was surprised to see me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment