Monday 13 March 2017

A mock exam, completed

Today's mock exam went off without any hitches. It took place during the usual 2-hour time slot of my Monday lecture; the first hour of the session consisted of preparation for the mock exam and information about the main exam whereas the second hour consisted of the mock itself. This isn't graded work - we're to bring our papers into seminars and discuss them there with our respective seminar tutors.

I don't know how well I performed. On the bright side, I wrote about a contrast between two literary theories (the topic was about literary theories) when I had intended to write about only one theory; this is good because my "grade" would be higher with two than with only one and, hopefully, I'll be in better shape for the main exam than I had originally anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment