Saturday 18 March 2017

Forgot my phone

A friend and I met up in the city centre this afternoon to have a quick catch up and to go watch a film. Before I even boarded the bus I already had to return to my accommodation: I had my keys, my media player phone and my water but...not my main phone! Despite already being hot and sweaty from the humid weather, I ran back to my accommodation.

Surprisingly, I was able to retrieve my phone and catch my intended bus out in time; my friend and I were both at the Broadmarsh bus station at a similar time, so there wasn't really any delay. I'd also mostly cooled off by the time South Notts 1 had made it to the city centre.

Having to run back and ensure I had my phone with me does show just how much we rely on our gadgets these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment