Tuesday 4 October 2016

The West Bridgford campus

When I was initially interviewed at Central College Nottingham in April 2014, said interview took place at the institution's campus in West Bridgford. Shortly after I began my course in September of that year, the campus closed down.

Today, for the first time in ages, I travelled through the area where that campus is located. As my bus passed, I observed that what was once the West Bridgford campus is now a demolition site. At first I was surprised but then I recalled either a classmate or a teacher telling me that the campus was under deconstruction.

While I am far more attached to the Maid Marian Way site, which was my main campus, the West Bridgford campus was notable for being the place where my British educational journey began. As such, I could not help but feel a little saddened.

No comments:

Post a Comment