Thursday 13 October 2016

Charity night lady (redux)

On many of my bus rides back from college during Access, I befriended someone whom I originally referred to as the "Charity Night Lady", as I met her on the night I was coming back from college to then head out to the charity event that two of my classmates and I were doing for Employability. My bus friend I had many a conversation and came to know each other quite well; then, in mid-July, I said farewell to her before I left Nottinghamshire for the summer.

This evening, I encountered her at my old bus stop where we'd catch Rushcliffe Villager 1 together. So we could catch up, I travelled with her on that bus once again and departed it when it arrived at my old exiting stop. Once there I walked down and caught another bus back to Nottingham.

It was a delight to see my bus friend again and she felt the same about seeing me. Both of us had missed each other and she was pleased about my progress at university whereas I was pleased that she and her husband were still happy and well. I'll see her on the bus again at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment