Thursday 8 October 2015

The stylus

I own a phablet phone. A major reason why I am delighted to have such a phone is because of its huge size; on smaller touchscreen phones - even on the Galaxy S III - I've been prone to pressing the wrong buttons due to my large hands. Another major reason is because of my phablet's stylus, which I can use to write on the screen:

Both of these aspects of the phone have been incredibly useful since my second college course began. The screen size is great because it allows the font size to be increased, which allows for easier reading (incredibly useful when conducting research), while the stylus allows me to take notes when I don't have a pen and paper to hand. My college encourages the use of technology in lessons provided that it's used to assist with our work.

10 comments: