Thursday 15 October 2015

The Riverbank

This evening, my grandparents, Nottingham aunt and uncle and I all went to The Riverbank, a restaurant by the Trent on the way in to Nottingham:

Whenever I take the bus into Nottingham from home I always pass by The Riverbank. While I've ridden and walked past the building hundreds of times, this is the first occasion on which I went inside. I ate the following:

It's a "Cloughie burger", which is named after footballer Brian Clough. The meal consisted of a burger with two meat patties, pickles, lettuce, relish and Stilton cheese, with a small ball of coleslaw on the side and a tin full of enormous chips/fries. The dinner was delicious, the service was excellent and everyone enjoyed the evening. I highly recommend The Riverbank.

2 comments:

  1. It's always very interesting to see how much different a European hamburger is to an American one. Or any food for that matter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I don't have a problem with food photography - provided it's done quickly and discreetly. :)

      Delete