Saturday 3 January 2015

Everyone now returned

None of my relatives who were visiting are present here anymore. My Hong Kong uncle left in the late afternoon on New Year's Day and he should be back in China now. The house has felt different now that he's away again...colder...quieter. I'm back to being the only member of the family living with my grandparents.

College begins on the 7th of January. I'm looking forward to attending college again; my only gripe is that the new term doesn't start on Monday the 5th. Monday is a teacher training day, hence why there will be no classes then.

4 comments:

  1. Do your grandparents have any pets? Maybe you need a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandparents' last pet died a couple of years ago. They have decided to not have any more.

      Delete
  2. You don't get a long break at all. I remember WCU getting a month long break!

    ReplyDelete