Friday 23 January 2015

A useful app

My mother recently discovered an incredibly useful app for our phones: an app by our mobile provider that informs us how much data and how many minutes and texts we've used in our allotted amount per month. Rather than having to visit and log into our provider's website, I can just look on my phone. The information between the app and the website is synchronous because the app logs you into the servers.

The only drawback with the app is that it only works as long as we remain with our current mobile provider. If we moved to another, the app would be rendered useless. Fortunately, we have excellent service with our provider so we have no reason to change.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's only drawback is that I can only recommend it to people who use my service provider. :)

      Delete