Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - June 2014

Here are my contributions for June 2014's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party post:

Wednesday, 4th June: This was our tin opener, which I wrote about here. As you can see, part of the mechanism inside the handle broke, which meant it could no longer maintain a grip on a can, thus rendering the device useless.

Tuesday, 10th June: I put way too much soap in the sink when I washed the lunchtime dishes; the bubble layer was so thick, I could pick it up without it falling through my hands. My brother took this picture with his new camera.

Friday, 13th June: We made bread rolls for some burgers; Mum and I forgot to apply butter before placing these in the oven, hence why these rolls are not glossy in appearance.

Wednesday, 18th June: This is the empty fairground, which I found eerie. It doesn't look particularly eerie in this image, but a picture of a place doesn't generate or evoke the same feelings as being present there does.

Wednesday, 25th June: The council-maintained grasses in our neighbourhood were left to grow for several weeks before they were finally cut. I'm glad they were cut: the long grasses were untidy and people were throwing litter in them.

Monday, 30th June: This is a pigeon feather that was on our back lawn. When I photographed the feather, I was so impressed with the quality and detail of the image that I did not shrink it down for my blog; this picture can be expanded and zoomed in.

4 comments:

  1. Eee! That fairground does look eerie, but cool! I love the bubble picture. Bubbles are my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of the feather.

    ReplyDelete