Sunday 22 June 2014

Yesterday's fair pictures

Here are four pictures that I took yesterday at the fair:

Some people walking past a few of the rides. While these rides look empty, they had been active.

The stand on the left that says "Floss"? That was where I bought some candy. Its label says floss because cotton candy is called candy floss here. The other two stands in this picture featured games, which players could win prizes for if they won.

This ride was active for the whole time I was at the fair; it involved cars speeding around the ride's centre. I think it was a variant of the Music Express-style rides.

This is one of the last pictures I took: it's focused on a stand featuring teddies but it's also a view of the street on which the fair was held.

As I said yesterday, I wasn't present at the fair for long (around half an hour) but it was fun to attend.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting! Nice pictures. Now I want cotton candy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. There weren't and I think that's a good thing: the heat would have got to them and I'm not a fan of animals being put on display, anyway.

      Delete