Friday 6 June 2014

"Get It Together" - Seal

In the past few days, I re-discovered this song:


It's "Get It Together" by Seal. It comes from his third album with the name Seal (also sometimes known as Seal IV), which was released in 2003; it was also included on his Best 1991–2004 compilation album, which also featured an acoustic version of the track. Dad bought the latter album at Circuit City slightly over nine years ago and it was my introduction to Seal's music.

The video is much different to what I'd imagined it to be. I expected to see people in outdoor settings rather than dancing in a club; then again, the song is supposed to be positive and uplifting, which is the point of dancing.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Seal without Heidi Klum in People Magazine. I like his voice, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, People is the only place where I've seen Seal with Heidi Klum. :) Indeed, great voice!

      Delete
  2. I remember listening to Seal in the mid to late 90s... last time I heard him! I like his voice.

    ReplyDelete