Wednesday 25 June 2014

Matchbox Twenty correction

In the post I wrote two days ago about Matchbox Twenty, I mentioned that "If You're Gone" and "How Far We've Come" were the only songs of the band's that I could recall hearing. In the comments section for that post, my friend and fellow blogger Jessica linked me to another song of theirs: "Unwell".

I listened to the song and immediately realized that it wasn't two songs of theirs that I had heard: it's three. I had forgotten about "Unwell"; it was true at the time of the post that I could only remember two songs but I can now remember three. It is possible that I have heard another track of Matchbox Twenty's, but these three are most definitely the ones I can recall.

Thank you, Jessica, for inadvertently jogging my memory!

4 comments: