Monday 31 March 2014

In motion

In yesterday's piece, I posted a picture of a pub in Coventry. That picture was taken while my Dad's car was in motion. Here are two more pictures I took while the car was moving:

This is the Ramada hotel near the centre of Coventry; it's a fairly plain but noticeable building on the Coventry skyline. I think I might have posted a picture of it before.


This is outside Coventry along the route we take to there and back; it's at the Catthorpe Interchange, which is the junction that connects the M1 motorway (seen in the distance) with the A14 dual-carriageway and the M6 motorway. This area is currently undergoing upgrades.

Both of these pictures and the one from yesterday were taken using my phone. I think these are decent images given that my phone was having some difficulty focusing while in a moving car.

4 comments:

  1. It's fun to see pictures of your town in England. Feels so foreign to this American :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love how good your camera is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good for a phone camera! I've been using my phone to take pictures even more now that I have this new and better one.

      Delete