Saturday 1 March 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - February 2014

These are my images from February 2014 for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party. As I expected, February was a major improvement over January in regards to photography:

Saturday, 1st February: This is my new phone. I've used its camera for many of my recent images and it seemed fair to me to take a picture of it, given that I photographed my old phone.

Friday, 7th February: This swamp was caused by the overflow I mentioned here; it's located further upstream and on the opposite side of the road in relation to those two pictures in that post. I will have to take another trip down there to see if it has dried out yet.

Tuesday, 11th February: The weather on this particular Tuesday produced a fantastic sunset. The Sun is just off to the left but I was careful to keep it out of the frame, which I think enhanced this image by darkening the house and trees to contrast with the sunset.

Thursday, 20th February: As I mentioned before, I shared my Christmas candies with others. My brother shared some of his with me, which was kind of him!

Monday, 24th February: Springtime might be on its way! These are some buds on our magnolia tree.

Wednesday, 26th February: Mum and I made some burgers for dinner on this day. At the time of this picture, these burgers were raw. Don't worry, they were cooked and they were delicious.

5 comments:

  1. I like the swamp photo the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I agree, it is a good picture.

      Delete
  2. Wow! The "swamp" photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still have to go down there and see what it's like now. :)

      Delete