Monday 17 March 2014

Chocolate cream cheese icing recipe

As promised, here is the recipe for chocolate cream cheese icing:

9 ounces of plain cream cheese/soft cheese
1 half-cup of powdered sugar
1 quarter cup of chocolate powder
 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 blender

It's a fairly easy recipe. I usually mix the cream cheese by itself first to soften it some more and then I add the sugar, mix again, add the chocolate and the vanilla extract and then mix for the third time. In the absence of a blender or any other type of food mixer, stirring thoroughly with a spoon also works.

I double-checked with my brother to ensure that these were the correct ingredients.

8 comments:

  1. Haha. I laughed at the blender.

    I like the way you write. It is so clear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it seemed like a worthwhile step. :P

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's fabulous. I've written it down!

    Greetings from Minneapolis!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl, that's great! :) Welcome to my blog. Greetings to you from Northamptonshire!

      Delete
  3. I could totally eat this with a spoon right now. Sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is delicious enough to eat on its own. :)

      Delete