Thursday 25 April 2013

The second answer to "Who's On Heart" 2013

I noticed a massive increase in views to my post about the first answer to "Who's On Heart" 2013. After a little research, I discovered that the second voice on the competition has been identified...today; according to a couple of sites and comments, including this blog post, the next voice is Jamie Bell and was guessed by a man named Phil.

I had never heard of Jamie Bell before today; when I looked them up, there were two notable people with this name. The first was an English actor and the second was a member of a defunct boyband; I think it's safe to assume it's the former because the latter would be incredibly obscure. In addition, this second guess was worth £20,000. Congratulations, Phil.

I wasn't listening to Heart at the time of the guess and am basing this post on the bits of information I've found online. In the event I am wrong, I will update this post accordingly as to not give incorrect information to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment