Sunday 2 October 2011

A nice walk (again)

This afternoon, my brother and I went for another walk. I brought my camera and took some pictures this time:

I photographed this hill yesterday and included a picture in the previous post. The growth on the hill was a lot more today visible thanks to the better sunlight.

Some berries we encountered down one of the paths. I do not know what type of berry they are, and it is more than likely that they were poisonous.

I like the way these two trees almost look like they are intertwining. We saw several trees like this on the trails, and at a first glance they reminded us of the madrone trees in Oregon.

Now this picture is deceptive: it looks like the slope is not really that steep, but I can assure you that in person it really is a lot more steep than it appears in this image.

We had another good walk. I hope you liked the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment